VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bag Balm

Rate this topic

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In Memoriam

Sgt. Schmidt,

I thought it was kind of funny when I first heard about this stuff, also. Someone gave us a can for some thing, and I had it around for a few years before I tried it on cracks between my toes. I don't know how it works, but it works very good. I am just surprised to see that so many people all over the country know about it, as it is not advertised or promoted.

I am only interested in things that work and that is why I posted it.

BTW some vets get older and have problems younger vets do not know about right now. It would be good to keep this under your hat for future reference.

Sgt. Schmidt,

I thought it was kind of funny when I first heard about this stuff, also. Someone gave us a can for some thing, and I had it around for a few years before I tried it on cracks between my toes. I don't know how it works, but it works very good. I am just surprised to see that so many people all over the country know about it, as it is not advertised or promoted.

I am only interested in things that work and that is why I posted it.

BTW some vets get older and have problems younger vets do not know about right now. It would be good to keep this under your hat for future reference.

Stretch,

My comment was just to add a little humor. Being from Wisconsin originally I know how well that stuff works. I have a can that I saved that has 49 cents on the price tag.

Jeff