VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help 100% Temp For 6 Years

Rate this question

ladybug200195329

Question

Hi to all!! I am new here and would first like to say THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN!!!!!!!!!! I am the wife of a PTSD disabled veteran. Please bare with me as this is a long concern. In 2004 my husband was diagnosed with PTSD his gaf was 40. Went through everything had c&p he was rated 100% temporary due to likelyhood of improvment. HA HA HA!! This was in CA. He continued drugs and therapy till we moved to Ok in 2006. His DAV rep. said no less than 2 and no more than 4 years you will have another c&p. When we got to OK i notified CA and OK of the move. In 2007 he started drugs and therapy again. Recently we received a letter from CA VA stating that he is 100% and t&p. Called to verify and told no he is not disregard that letter someone has dropped the ball. I then requested transfer of files to OK since they obviously didn't have his records. We are now in a situation that our new DAV rep said we requested an UPGRADE of status which is not the case. We now have to go through another c&p (which he should have already done). His rep said they will more than likely downgrade him to 50%. All Dr.s notes state unemployable not a candidate for rehab. I guess what I am trying to ask is what should we do now? I take care of EVERYTHING!! Kids, house, bills, and everything in between. He is suicidal homicidal has never completed either but the risk is always there. our children are now exhibiting signs of PTSD thoughts. " Well I will just kick their a** if they hurt anyone". Please any info would greatly be appreciated. THANK YOU

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet