VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Allergic Rhinitis, Please Help

Rate this question

LCPL Dressler

Question

I am curious. I submitted from 2 different doctors letters stating that my allergic rhinitis without polyps has 90-95% blockage in both nostrils. I have the same exact symptoms every day including the day of the comp and pension exam and the ENT exam guy stated that I have 20% blockage in both. I am only assuming that they are doing this to not pay. Is there something I can do about this? I have been fighting this problem for 5 years. I have 0% service connected so far. I have DAV as my reps and they haven't called me back. I work as a student all of the time that their office is opened. I just need some help very bad. I was just hoping that someone can instruct me on what I should ask the doctor to write to support my claim further. I just dont know what to do. I have also a problem with Bronchiectasis that I will ask in a different section since it doesn't pertain to exams. thank you fellow vets. Everything would be helpful, but mainly need instruction on what will be needed in the doctors letter to hold better ground.

God Bless America!!!

LCPL Dressler

Med Disabled 40%

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet