VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange Examination

Rate this question

Papa

Question

After reading some very positive statements on Hadit regarding this examination, I thought that I would do some research to see if I could find a contact point here in San Antonio. Lo and Behold, I located it, with names, phone numbers and email addresses. Since, it was very late, I thought that I would email for some information. Well, today while on my cell phone with the wife, a lady from the VA left a voice mail. First thing she said was that I was not allowed to email her, but I could call her at such and such a number, but wait, I'm sorry that was my fax number, call me at this number, now please make sure you call me that this number, she gave me her fax number again :mellow: . If you don't want people to email you, why have your email displayed :D . Do I really want these people examining me? :D

Papa

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hey Papa,

If you get the exam or already have, let us know how it turned out. They take plenty of blood and I also got a chest x-ray after being asked if I wanted one. The corn ball doc said it didn't matter one way or the other if i did. The touchy - feely part of the exam was a joke. Doctor - Does this hurt? Patient - Gee, did you actually touch me? :)

Good Luck,

S/F

Jeff

Jeff, you olddog ( not devil ) just dog,

My AO exam was fun.... poking me in various places, and asking stupid questions that must have been asked by the VA 20 times in lat year. Urine & blood.... no mention of e-ray or anything......nor interested in my IHD one bit... strange as that may sound.. or never asked about type 2...... but I did get travel pay... and I read a few pages in a magizine that was 5 years old, and a new picture of your fearless leader on the wall.

s/f

van

idiot master

Hey Papa,

If you get the exam or already have, let us know how it turned out. They take plenty of blood and I also got a chest x-ray after being asked if I wanted one. The corn ball doc said it didn't matter one way or the other if i did. The touchy - feely part of the exam was a joke. Doctor - Does this hurt? Patient - Gee, did you actually touch me? :blink:

Good Luck,

S/F

Jeff