VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam

Rate this question

gousto64

Question

JUST GOT MY C&P EXAM BACK TODAY AND IT READS,based on data reviewed here and its congruency with information on possibile side affects of methocarbamol and diclofenac , it is least as likely as not(50/50 probility) that the veteran, current complaints of stomach problems and acid reflux are related to pain and muscle relaxer (sic) medication prescribed for service connection right shoulder disability.

I belive that i have won this claim,but i welcome any

input from anyone.What do you think?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

It sounds good. Did you have endoscopy? Acid reflux left untreated is a risk for cancer. The treatment is more important than gettting SC'ed for this thing unless this is going to top you off for IU or 100%.

It sounds good. Did you have endoscopy? Acid reflux left untreated is a risk for cancer. The treatment is more important than gettting SC'ed for this thing unless this is going to top you off for IU or 100%.

Report:

THE SWALLOWING MECHANISM IS NORMAL. a FIXED HIATAL HERNIA IS PRESENT UNDER FLOROSCOPY DEMONSTSATED GASTROESOPHAGEAL REFLUX.tHE ESOPHAGEAL MUCOSAL PATTERN AND PERISTALIC ACTIVITY ARE OTHERWISE NORMAL

iMPRESSION:HIATAL HERNIA WITH ASSOCIATED GASRTROESOPHAGEAL REFLUX.SUMMERY OF ALL EFFECTS ON OCCUPATIONAL AND DAILY ACTIVITIES:DIAGNOSIS: MORBIIDLY OBESE HIATAL HERNIA WITH ASSOCIATION GASTROESOPHAGEAL REFLUX PER UGIS PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DIAGNOSIS: STOMACH/DUODENUM EFFECTS ON USUAL OCCUPATION: SIGNIFICANT EFFECTS DISABILITY'S IMPACT ON OCCUPATIONAL ACTIVITYES: PROBLEMS WITH LIFTING AND CARRYING, LACK OF STAMINA,WEAKNESS OF FATIGUE ARE THERE EFFECTS OF THE PROBLEM USUAL DAILY ACTIVITIES: YES

The C & P exam sounds good but what else did it say. Did the doctor give how it effects your daily activities.

ARE THERE OF THE PROBLEMS USUAL DAILY ACTIVITY: YES

CHORES:MODERATE

SHOPPING :MODERATE

EXECISE:MODERATE SPORTS PREVENTS

RECREATION:PREVENTS

TRAVLING:MODERATE

FEEDING:MODERATE