VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2010 Stimulus Check Info

CrowsMoon

Hello all hoping Im in the right section. Currently recieve a VA Pension Check. And last year

recieved the 250$ dollar Stimulus Check. Am seeking current accurate as possible info on the

2010 Stimulus Check release date. I have searched all over the web lol and get mostly info

on last years check and the vague referal to a sometime this year release of this years check.

Anyone have a link or any updated info released this year on status of the 250 Stimulus for 2010?

TYVM Stay Brave..Stay Free

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The estimates that I found were that the checks would go out by the end of the first quarter of 2010; which means by March 31, 2010. But then again, nothing is guaranteed to go out on time, as the Government is furloughing workers right now.

• HadIt.com Elder

I suspect that it will be the same 250 bucks and paid in May and June. Nothing anytime soon.

• HadIt.com Elder

$250 would not pay my heating bill for one month. That pays 10% of my home insurance bill. That money is a disgrace. That is supposed to make up for no cola for the next few years? My familiy health insurance went up 12% a month. If I were living only on my SSA and pension now I would be starving.

Ok cool ty all, best I could find was that its still in Congress...and the info about first quarter distribution. Seems the Government pops the the same smoke grenades I used for cover/concealment lol.. O well...we shall see

Stay Brave.. Stay Free

i tink this is just for this year. if we dont get cola for 2011 i betcha we will see anotherr stimulus check next year.

i'm happey to get anything righnt now with the economy in shambles. A llot more folks out there sufferneing more then me.

$250 would not pay my heating bill for one month. That pays 10% of my home insurance bill. That money is a disgrace. That is supposed to make up for no cola for the next few years? My familiy health insurance went up 12% a month. If I were living only on my SSA and pension now I would be starving.