VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Turning To My Buds

Rate this question

maset22

Question

Even thou I usually feel lousy, I can find something to snap me out for a while. But today is a day I just need to write, and there is no better place than to my Hadit Buds. I am about to go in the en vivo phase of my sessions, I just want to be done with it, or be left alone with all my avoidance symptoms. I feel how anxious it is making me. I want to get better, and I have. But I don't see how much better I can get. I thought money was going to make it easier, but not has. Less stress in my life, has not. and now I feel like a wimp for complaining. anyway, Thanks for Hadit.

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Even thou I usually feel lousy, I can find something to snap me out for a while. But today is a day I just need to write, and there is no better place than to my Hadit Buds. I am about to go in the en vivo phase of my sessions, I just want to be done with it, or be left alone with all my avoidance symptoms. I feel how anxious it is making me. I want to get better, and I have. But I don't see how much better I can get. I thought money was going to make it easier, but not has. Less stress in my life, has not. and now I feel like a wimp for complaining. anyway, Thanks for Hadit.

i certainly know that feeling

• HadIt.com Elder

Writing is good, just careful about repeating the same story to self. Did that for a while, same ole same ole and decided to write forward-thinking until the next journal entry - helped me. Hope that makes sense. When I don't write, I read newspaper cartoons.

Oh for everyones information - Funky Weinkerbean comic is doing a series about a vet with PTSD dealing with the VA - who woulda thought??

Best to ya'll,

Cg

Thanks to all my Buds, and you all are right, I do need some distraction other than how many walls I have in this house. I am just couple of weeks before my passion gets here. I am once again referring to my new German Shepherd pup. Other than that. I will have a good talk with my Dr's. But You all, I can't say enough about hadit. We are OK in my book.

Thanks to all my Buds, and you all are right, I do need some distraction other than how many walls I have in this house. I am just couple of weeks before my passion gets here. I am once again referring to my new German Shepherd pup. Other than that. I will have a good talk with my Dr's. But You all, I can't say enough about hadit. We are OK in my book.

That's definitely something to look forward to. Don't you just love those puppy kisses? :mellow:

their puppy breath brings out the maternal in me.

There are good books about dogs at the library - and wonderful resources on line. Educate before the baby gets there, and you will know where the best place for the piddle pads will be! :mellow:

Thanks, I will put all my Little knowledge in. If it is still up. refer to the social chat and you can see a talk on pets I started with photos. As for lousy feelings, pets do help with PTSD. Thanks