VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange Proposed Rules No Show

Rate this question

vperl

Question

Here we are, no Proposed rules on federal registry.

Anyone surprised ?

Will that lauded legal battle start soon, or is that a suspect artifact of all this ?

I hope not/ to be silent means you are part of the problem

Good luck to us that have AO IHD claims.....

Edited by vperl

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Here we are, no Proposed rules on federal registry.

Anyone surprised ?

Will that lauded legal battle start soon, or is that a suspect artifact of all this ?

I hope not/ to be silent means you are part of the problem

Good luck to us that have AO IHD claims.....

No surprise here. Don't see how the threat of a law suit will make the VA move on these new presumptives any faster. By the time any law suit for not having the proposed regs written and published on time ever sees the inside of a court room they will have been published making the law suit moot. I would think the law firm that sent that letter to Secretary Shenseki with the Mar 12th deadline knows it would be a waste of time and money to pursue. IMHO the VA is taking it's sweet time on this so that they can cull out and/or low ball as many claims as possible before the new regs are published and then when they are published they will send out a mass mailing of denials and low balled claims and maybe only few will actually get a fair shake. 

Being one of many that have filed the AO claim, I await a decision that I had originally figured to be.... July 2010

Now I am thinking more like May 2011 for first silly decisions.

Silly as in, did they read the reports, claims, or did the RO actually know how to rate the claims ?

I suspect they will low ball me, because they did not notice one particular thing in my medical file that is listed

100 times, or more, and 5 times in the C&P exam that ought to get me 100% awaard....

I see the future and it is laughable, and predictable in VA speak

No surprise here. Don't see how the threat of a law suit will make the VA move on these new presumptives any faster. By the time any law suit for not having the proposed regs written and published on time ever sees the inside of a court room they will have been published making the law suit moot. I would think the law firm that sent that letter to Secretary Shenseki with the Mar 12th deadline knows it would be a waste of time and money to pursue. IMHO the VA is taking it's sweet time on this so that they can cull out and/or low ball as many claims as possible before the new regs are published and then when they are published they will send out a mass mailing of denials and low balled claims and maybe only few will actually get a fair shake.

• HadIt.com Elder

Every day the VA stalls another group of AO IHD vets dies. This is good business model for the VA. Waiting for others to file legal suits means your epitaph will be carved on your tomb stone..."He waited for justice. He died waiting."