VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Screw The Rvn Vets

Rate this question

vperl

Question

the youngsters get the announcement of the GW presumptive, and the very day the Proposed Rules are posted in the Federal registary...

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#home

Now I guess that is the VA pissing on us again.......

Ever heard of the TWO Tier system of processing new claims ?

guess who will get screwrd..?

any takers on that question?

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

vperl,

I'm happy for the young guys and I hope they have long lives unlike the 2.5 million Nam vets with boots on the ground. Now 850,000 and counting down. We are a dying breed.

Bill

vperl,

I'm happy for the young guys and I hope they have long lives unlike the 2.5 million Nam vets with boots on the ground. Now 850,000 and counting down. We are a dying breed.

Bill

we know why they are screwing with us obvious as it is....

well, if the two tier system of claims is used with another 100,000 claims to be filed by the kids, we old guys

get our claims looked at by 2012...the first denial of course.. 2013 the second...

• HadIt.com Elder

The Vietnam war is forgotten and the vets are forgotten. We are held up as a negative image. We are the army that the army wants to forget. Those under 55 in our society never faced the draft. The military is an exotic occupation for about 2% of the population now. You know I sure hated the draft army when I was in it, but I think it was the glue that held the nation together. All us recruits from all walks of life were thrown together. I think that part was a good thing. You know just about every man who came of age during WWII served in the military. They had something in common. That experience has ceased to exist.

The Vietnam war is forgotten and the vets are forgotten. We are held up as a negative image. We are the army that the army wants to forget. Those under 55 in our society never faced the draft. The military is an exotic occupation for about 2% of the population now. You know I sure hated the draft army when I was in it, but I think it was the glue that held the nation together. All us recruits from all walks of life were thrown together. I think that part was a good thing. You know just about every man who came of age during WWII served in the military. They had something in common. That experience has ceased to exist.

No one could have said it better, so true. But, after thinking about it, society had no use for us when we were 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60.....