VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You Hadit Family - Seeing Is Believing

Rate this topic

cowgirl

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks all, Sure blessed and downright amazed with results of 'our' work here to get whats due.

To answer justrluk - Short story, got SSDI, decade and half to get to 90%, After that, took about two years plus to get IU, thanks to VA comp exam confirmation of unemployability.. I Thank God daily for my Hadit family helping us through.

• Founder

Cowgirl - Thank you for sticking around and being a help to other veterans, even though you were in the middle of your own battle. Thank goodness that is done you can get back to wrestling cattle or whatever cowgirls do, I am a city girl ")

quote name='cowgirl' date='07 July 2010 - 03:10 AM' timestamp='1278490250' post='207848']

Thanks all, Sure blessed and downright amazed with results of 'our' work here to get whats due.

To answer justrluk - Short story, got SSDI, decade and half to get to 90%, After that, took about two years plus to get IU, thanks to VA comp exam confirmation of unemployability.. I Thank God daily for my Hadit family helping us through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Tbird, yup, cowgirls do it all - I think. I cannot have ever EVER succeeded in these past few years without the staunch support of you, the folks here and all the prayers!!

Humbly, your lil ole Hadit'Cowgirl !!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use