VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

12 Meds/whats 2 More

Rate this topic

Pete

Sorry about your Mom. I've been there done the coumidin. It's just scary to see someone else do it. You know it just ain't fair what you vets go through.

Carolyn

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vync, "bergie", pete53, thanks for all the info. All this is scaring the crap out of me, but can't tell e cause he's kinda anxious right now. I'm not a crier, e calls me the sagrent, but I know this is serious. Carolyn

Carolyn,

Medications are apart of life, these are no different. You will have to adjust to them and then you guys will be fine. The important thing to remember is that if he falls you will really have to watch him, because he could bleed/bruise. If he hits his head in the fall you should take him to the ER for check that he doesn't have a hemmorhagic stroke. Make sure you ask your doctor any questions you have about these meds. Also, he will see a pharmacist each time he has his finger sticks and they can answer questions. You will have a few other changes, but other than that thats it.

Don't worry too much :) ,

Bergie

Last 3 years have been horrific. Glad he only has meds right now. He's my soul mate. Thanks for your shoulders. I salute you guys and gals. Carolyn