VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Immobility Of A Joint

Rate this topic

i had a sc operation on my ankle in july 2009 it was fused. now my ankle well not move up or down. am i abel to get smc. also i was in a wheel chare for 6 mouths after the operation. i did get 100% temp for 5 mouths. it is now april 1010 and my surger wounds are stell not heald. go to opd clinec once a week to get them to work on my wounds. whould should i do

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a sc operation on my ankle in july 2009 it was fused. now my ankle well not move up or down. am i abel to get smc. also i was in a wheel chare for 6 mouths after the operation. i did get 100% temp for 5 mouths. it is now april 1010 and my surger wounds are stell not heald. go to opd clinec once a week to get them to work on my wounds. whould should i do

File for an increase now if the ankle is SC'd as you say. It will be easy to prove, because your range of motion is definately impaired. As for the SMC I'm not certain, but when you file the 4138 ask for SMC consideration. All they can say is NO.

JMO,

Bergie