VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Vs. Unemployability

Rate this question

Bigdan

Question

SCN_20100415131441_001.pdf I have a letter from the Chief of Mental Health as you can see at the beginning of this post. Do I need to go for Total Unemployability or 100% for PTSD. This part has me confused? I have several other letters that follow this same line of thinking. I am currently rated at 30% for scars because of burns and 70% for PTSD. I am currently awaiting OPM to approve my full Disability from the VA Hospital as an employee. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you for your input,

BigDan.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

SCN_20100415131441_001.pdf I have a letter from the Chief of Mental Health as you can see at the beginning of this post. Do I need to go for Total Unemployability or 100% for PTSD. This part has me confused? I have several other letters that follow this same line of thinking. I am currently rated at 30% for scars because of burns and 70% for PTSD. I am currently awaiting OPM to approve my full Disability from the VA Hospital as an employee. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you for your input,

BigDan.

As you can tell the reply that I thought that I lost earlier has just shown back up. New Forum, new rules, like I said I am still learning on this system on how to reply properly. It kinda makes you feel slow - Maybe it is the Meds??? Maybe the Stress??? Ok, I am totally losing it. Now it is said and it may be the real truth.