VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C& P

Rate this question

rikkor

Question

I recently directed a question to IRIS and was directed to a site portal I think may be very useful to all Hadit members, as you may be able to view your C&P exams and claims status to name a few Online.!! The site is www.ebenifits.com And yes you have to register on line, and get in- person proofed for a level (2) highest goverment access.

About My eBenefits

• Below are all the online tools available via eBenefits
  • Register In-Person to access features that draw on your VA or DoD records
  • Click a link to open a feature in a new tab

S = Serving, R = Retired, V = Veteran, D = Dependent

I hope this resource is made available to All , and I thank the hadit family for thier continued efforts in helping all veternas, find peace, understanding, and getting thier much deserved compensation! :)

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

I recently directed a question to IRIS and was directed to a site portal I think may be very useful to all Hadit members, as you may be able to view your C&P exams and claims status to name a few Online.!! The site is www.ebenifits.com And yes you have to register on line, and get in- person proofed for a level (2) highest goverment access.

About My eBenefits

I hope this resource is made available to All , and I thank the hadit family for thier continued efforts in helping all veternas, find peace, understanding, and getting thier much deserved compensation! :)

About My eBenefits

Are you sure about this url? It doesn't look military to me, but I would love to be able to read my c&p exams.

• HadIt.com Elder

This looks like it is an overloaded spam advertising site.

Do you have another link. Post it before tommorrow evening or this thread will be gone.

J

This looks like it is an overloaded spam advertising site.

Do you have another link. Post it before tommorrow evening or this thread will be gone.

J

this os what i recieved from IRIS:Dear Mr. :

This is in response to your inquiry to the Department of Veterans Affairs of April 13, 2010, as to the status of your request for your records.

After review of your files, we see that your regional office is working on both deciding your disability claim and getting copies made of your records and sending them to you.

Please visit the DOD/VA recently launched website for information about registering to be able to review your own claim status online at the following website:

www.eBenefits.va.gov

also excuse me for putting .com instead of va.gov!!