VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu Decision Any Day Now!

Rate this question

winkjo

Question

How Do TDIU and P&T Relate?

S.O. DAV says likely TDIU is an any day now DRO Decision. Can someone help me understand the relationship between TDIU and P&T...how does one get a P&T decision ? Have DIB from SS and currently at 30% PTSD, 60% total with DM-II and PN in the mix. SS ALJ wrote disabled perm due to "severe PTSD". Would appreciate some clarification on TDIU, P&T pros/cons and how you are granted P&T ??? thanks, friends -

Winkjo

Semper Fi

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

winkjo,

Did you have your DRO review or a Hearing ?

If you had a DRO Hearing, when was it held ?

carlie

Carlie

No DRO review yet...to better inform you, though, my DAV SO told me 4 days ago that he knows the DRO that has my claiim info and that he was ready a few days back to decide my claim. The decision forthcoming will elect either PTSD 100% or TDIU. Should this decision not produce the desired effect, I expect to attend an informal hearing with DRO. This is how the

situation seems to be developing so far-

Winkjo

Carlie

No DRO review yet...to better inform you, though, my DAV SO told me 4 days ago that he knows the DRO that has my claiim info and that he was ready a few days back to decide my claim. The decision forthcoming will elect either PTSD 100% or TDIU. Should this decision not produce the desired effect, I expect to attend an informal hearing with DRO. This is how the

situation seems to be developing so far-

Winkjo

winkjo,

To my knowledge you request a DRO Hearing prior to a DRO De Novo Review.

It would have been better to go ahed and request the DRO Hearing in the NOD that

was filed.

It usually takes quite a while - at least 12 months to get a DRO Hearing scheduled.

I'm wishing you good luck.

carlie