• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
Commander Bob

My Lai: On Pbs Tv... Tonight, April 26th

Question

Did anyone see this documentary on Monday?

I watched it and found that although I was at Ft Benning in 1969 and thought that I remembered the Calley Trial there was a lot I did not know.

I pretty much agree with the last soldier who spoke from Charlie Company in that the soldiers were not the ones to be ashamed it should be the politicians and the Brass who covered up.

I was also surprised to learn of Medina's role.

I have no idea what I would have done if I was there and I am damned if I am going to try and judge any of the soldiers including Calley and Medina

I was also surprised to learn of Medina's role.

Medina was found not guilty, because he was not guilty. I believe he did not order or kill that woman or anyone else, as was reported.

Edited by Commander Bob

I watched it and found that although I was at Ft Benning in 1969 and thought that I remembered the Calley Trial there was a lot I did not know.

Calley's trial started at Ft. Benning in November 1970, and went on into 1971.

Edited by Commander Bob

I have no idea what I would have done if I was there and I am damned if I am going to try and judge any of the soldiers including Calley and Medina

I agree, Pete.

...And so much was left out of the story.

Edited by Commander Bob