VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is Anyone Else Using The Va Ebenefits Site Yet?

Rate this question

Bill (USAF Retired)

Question

I happened across this during my online wanderings, and it's awesome.

http://www.ebenefits.va.gov allows me to check my VA claim status, check my VA pay status for disability compensation, GI Bill and voc rehab, pull a home loan eligibility certificate, pull a copy of my Air Force service record (I'm retired), and other stuff. I've been kicking the tires on this for an hour or so.

Bill

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Hi Cannon,

I have a feeling that it is going to be quite a while before I get setup. I have run into some brick walls trying to get access. I hope dsgsr's tip pays off...

Grats on the increase! Now you need to change the percentage on your profile.

Btw... I have been trying for more than a week to just get the DAV folks to call me back (will reserve this for a separate topic instead of going on about it here).

Vync, please do post the new topic regarding your experience with your VSO of choice and VSO's in general. That hasn't been covered in a bit that I know of and would be interested in the state of that situation.

Seems like a week should be sufficient time to tell you hang in there.....or whatever.

Edited by cannoncocker

I stopped by the Buffalo VARO, and was told that they weren't ready for the Ebenefits L2, and to come back in a month.

I stopped by the Buffalo VARO, and was told that they weren't ready for the Ebenefits L2, and to come back in a month.

Thanks for the information. Do you mean that Buffalo is not participating in the program, or just that they aren't ready to enroll people yet?

• HadIt.com Elder
Thanks for the information. Do you mean that Buffalo is not participating in the program, or just that they aren't ready to enroll people yet?

Now why, may I ask, do you think that they told him to come back in a month?