VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Was Given Bad News Today

Rate this question

navydoc2

Question

I will be as brief as I can, but that always means it's going to be long. A little history about me; I am 80% sc'd but 100% IU. It is for depression, left knee pain, and tinnitis. The IU was awarded back to Feb of last year. I recently applied for p&t, along with hypertension and ED. I was denied both hypertension and ED as the VA says, there is no evidence that it is service connected. The last several months I have been having lightheadedness, and fatigue. I thought it was due to the change in my bp meds so I didn't mention it to my doc nor did I worry about it; until last weekend I had several episodes of blacking out. I went to the ER last week and was given a halter monitor to wear for 24hrs, I turned it in last tuesday and now comes the bad news. Today I was called by my primary care doc and told to go to the ER since the halter monitor showed a third degree AV block. This has me worried since this has seemingly come from nowhere, I have no history of cardiac issues other than high blood pressure. I know that I can not get this sc'd without connecting the high blood pressure. Tomorrow, I go back to the ER for evaluation and possibly a pacemaker. I'm less than 45 years old and I'm freaking out. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for your support and ideas.

/doc

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Still cant figure out how to delete things within my post either, sorry about the double comment my post got screwed up when I added the definition from Wikipedia and then i couldnt get the delete to work within my post. I figure we are not able to delete things while posting, not sure. I can never figure it out. Anyways, you get the jest of what I was trying to do.

• HadIt.com Elder
Still cant figure out how to delete things within my post either, sorry about the double comment my post got screwed up when I added the definition from Wikipedia and then i couldnt get the delete to work within my post. I figure we are not able to delete things while posting, not sure. I can never figure it out. Anyways, you get the jest of what I was trying to do.

You are not allowed to edit your posts until you have posted enough that Tbird feels comfortable about promoting you. We can all thank the spammers and the trouble makers and agitators who would post something get members riled up in a flame war and than edit their posts.

Just thought that you and others should know why.Most earn the right to edit and that is probably a good thing. If you need something changed contact a Moderator and they will gladly help you.