VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ss Disability/ Va Disab.

Rate this question

rydastar

Question

I was awarded SS disab...i am in early process of Va ptsd case.

will i have less problems with the va getting my ptsd claim approved? now that i am a SS disab. approved?

thanks for any replys//

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I got VA first and had a hard time getting SSI. It wasn't for ptsd, but cancer. If you have a VA doc and right diagnosis, you should be ok.

• HadIt.com Elder

my SSDI claim was approved in 5 months it took 9 years to get my VA claims approved some people have no problems and other people seem to have problems with one agency or another they both use different criteria to determine disability as you know the VA uses percentages and SSDI is either you are totally disabled or you're not there is no in between with them good luck

took me eight years to get VA, soical sercurity--all the way to alj and denined . started a new claim with soical security . Hope for better chance second time around. Did not have the proper paper work the first go around. Took me over One year to get my C&P for PTSD form the VA, not in time before the alj. Received it after hearing.