VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Today Is The Day

Rate this question

Josh

Question

Today is the day my 1151 claim is finally being reviewed by the regional office. Image, it has been more than 17 years since the events occured which are culminating in this review.

Yes Berta, the PVA is representing me on my behalf, and I have spoken with my Rep several times and guiding him through the maze of information. I did get the MRI's to him for review and thankfully he has digital copies printed for presentation. There is NO doubt there was a horrible lack (or very much) communication inthis case.

Carlie, Thank you ever so much for dropping me notes now and then keeping my "spiritual nose" above the water's surface. There has been more than once not only did my spirit get tempted to call it quits, so did my body want to call it quits.

I was told to call at 2:00PM CST to learn more.

I´ll drop the group a note.

If somebody wants it, I can post a copy of my final SSOC answer after I delete the Personal "stuff."

Josh

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thank you all for your encouragement!

Yes, it seems the hearing went well and I was told the documents are now being sent to Washington DC.

I'll paste the answer received and see what you all think.

Joseph - I believe the hearing went very well. They didn't like me appearing on your behalf, but had to allow me to present your case. When they leave here, they will take the C files to BVA and give them to PVA Appeals for their presentation. Once this is done, the case will go back to the VA. for them to take into consideraton the presentations on the record.

What is the bottom line here what does this mean? Am I still fighting or is this a "pending approval" ... Pending What? Pending the Washington offices trying to knock it down?

Where is this case now ypu think?

I lit a candle for you Josh.

Than you Pete I appreciate it.

Hope its a long burning candle.. smile

Josh

I don't remember the details, but I remember you...good luck, and let us know ~

I see you were up very early in the morning when you wrote. Hope all is OK

Thanks for your best wishes for good luck!!!

Josh ;)

Good Luck Josh. I hope your battle will soon be over.

John

Me Too I am getting worn out

Carlie I feel the same as you about the treatment Josh has endured and continues to. Someone needs to get his situation corrected, and soon. Josh you must have a very strong will and heart. Keep fighting this, your win is closer than you think.

You should protect your personal private #'s, JMHO.

\quote name='carlie' date='May 21 2010, 09:21 PM' post='202237']

Josh,

The totality of every thing you have been subjected to and continue to be subjected to,

brings tears to my eyes.

carlie