VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Today Is The Day

Rate this question

Josh

Question

Today is the day my 1151 claim is finally being reviewed by the regional office. Image, it has been more than 17 years since the events occured which are culminating in this review.

Yes Berta, the PVA is representing me on my behalf, and I have spoken with my Rep several times and guiding him through the maze of information. I did get the MRI's to him for review and thankfully he has digital copies printed for presentation. There is NO doubt there was a horrible lack (or very much) communication inthis case.

Carlie, Thank you ever so much for dropping me notes now and then keeping my "spiritual nose" above the water's surface. There has been more than once not only did my spirit get tempted to call it quits, so did my body want to call it quits.

I was told to call at 2:00PM CST to learn more.

I´ll drop the group a note.

If somebody wants it, I can post a copy of my final SSOC answer after I delete the Personal "stuff."

Josh

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Nice picture of her Josh- and a very powerful medical statement you have there!!!-

I too had one from a VA medical director in support of my FTCA/Section 1151 claim -funny how it disappeared for over a decade.I won those cases anyhow but it just goes to show- how low the VA will go-

they tried to tell me NO peer review was ever done by this VA doctor.

Have they even opined on this statement yet ?

Thanks for the Tip on SKYPE -I have it but only use it for the SVR radio shows.

It is a good thing to have.

Berta Regarding you question

Have they even opined on this statement yet ?

No they have not but this is going to Washington now to see what happens next.

Carlie posted an item which outlines the claim's paper work processing That made me feel better for some reason. Looking for order in all this disorder I guess.

I feel like a leaf in the wind at this point.

Carlie I feel the same as you about the treatment Josh has endured and continues to. Someone needs to get his situation corrected, and soon. Josh you must have a very strong will and heart. Keep fighting this, your win is closer than you think.

You should protect your personal private #'s, JMHO.

\quote name='carlie' date='May 21 2010, 09:21 PM' post='202237']

Josh,

The totality of every thing you have been subjected to and continue to be subjected to,

brings tears to my eyes.

carlie

Thank you Halos for your tears... You have no idea how I met the girl that saved me... On the interner with the program ICQ and picked a random chat to see how it worked... The exact same moment Giovanna was here in Colombia who had just installed ICQ and she was soing the same thing. Pushing the buttone to see hoe it worked and POOF She appeared on the screen. That was back in the spring of 1999..

Whe chatted for Months and reading my notes she figured out I had a serious medical problem and had the milage from traveling to provide the ticket here. long story After I was better she ended up with cancer and an heart attack... As you can see in the photo, she survived also the medical probñems... We are married now living in a small village outside of Cartagena Colombia Tubaca

Gotta run and get parts for the Refridgerator

I have been there, my wife is Colombian, I spent one week there in Cartagena, and a month in Colombia,a long while back..

Thank you Halos for your tears... You have no idea how I met the girl that saved me... On the interner with the program ICQ and picked a random chat to see how it worked... The exact same moment Giovanna was here in Colombia who had just installed ICQ and she was soing the same thing. Pushing the buttone to see hoe it worked and POOF She appeared on the screen. That was back in the spring of 1999..

Whe chatted for Months and reading my notes she figured out I had a serious medical problem and had the milage from traveling to provide the ticket here. long story After I was better she ended up with cancer and an heart attack... As you can see in the photo, she survived also the medical probñems... We are married now living in a small village outside of Cartagena Colombia Tubaca

Gotta run and get parts for the Refridgerator

Edited by retiredat44

I have been there, my wife is Colombian, I spent one week there in Cartagena, and a month in Colombia,a long while back..

Hey Ret44

Ever plan to Come back? there are begining to be allot more North Americans, both from Canada and the US who are coming to Colombia.

We got very lucky and bought a persons basically unused home and rebuilt it. I'll post some photos of Cartagena also.