VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sleep

Rate this topic

Why couldn't we use ambian to induce a sleep walking state in which we could find

all of the stuff that we thought was stolen?

Apparently, I can hide stuff pretty good and only remember where I put the stuff

while back in the sleep walking mode.

That sounds like a long term study that the government would pay millions for.

sledge

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

keep giving them new ideas on how to "test" a new generation of active duty troops of MKULTRA type stuff hell we are still working on the lawsuits for the tests they did from 1941 to 1975 the lawyer just added one hell of a new amendement

I take 2 clonazepam and 4 nighttime PMs and I can sleep about 4-6 hours now if I get lucky I might get 5-6 hours then either the nightmares wake me up or my back pain does or a nice painful charley horse I don't sleep nude so even if ended up outside I hope I wouldn't have stripped before going out the door

this would be funny but my step father used to do that walking outside nude to turn off the water he was pretty well blind and he thought it was midnight and it would be noon ooops he was lucky the neighbors liked him and looked out for him after my mom died in 96 he finally passed away in Sep 2000 at the age of 92

just don't start any fires while you are sleep walking

Hey I don't take any but Carolyn used to. She kept complaining about gaining weight. Sooo one night I found her on the couch chowing down on chocolate chip cookies. She said no way. She didn't beleive me at first until she woke up while she was eating potato chips. I made her stop taking those because I was afraid she would get the keys and drive to Dairy Queen. This drug is scary.

e4766

• HadIt.com Elder

I have over years tried many different ways to sleep. Maybe the best was a case of beer but not to practical since I quit drinking in 1982. I take Lunestra sometimes, xanax, hydrocodone but I am restless have panic attacks when I sleep. Things that wake me up in a hyper vigilant state are dogs scratching, doors shutting. ambulances, wife snoring, getting hot or cold any strange noise and I hop up ready to fight. Once I am aroused out of sleep going back to sleep is impossible cause I have a huge adrenalin surge.

So I get on computer, watch movies, read books or stare at walls and ceiling. Once up I never go back to sleep

• 2 weeks later...

Sledge , I agree INSOMNIA SUCKS .........I take Ambien, it worked OK for a while..Now it doesn't work anymore....So I asked my Psych for something else to help me sleep....She presccibed Mitazapine to take at bedtime and to keep using the Ambien...The mirtazapine makes me very groggy the next day and doesn't really me fall asleep that much...Point of case, Last night I went to bed at 12 after taking the ambien,mitizapine, the Prozasin and my 300mg Gabapentin about 30 minutes prior to going to bed....At 3:30 AM I was still awake...This is pretty much a nightly ritual....And the claims side of the house says I don't have Insomnia......I know of a good way to sleep but it is illegal in my state and I am trying to do the right thing.....Grid

• Founder

ambien works great for me with no side effects. my doc has me take half of a remeron and then if after an hour i'm not aslep, then take ambien and xanax. the remeron usually does the trick, but i got them ambien back up. so far no ill effects. but like most of you once wake up, i'm up.