VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

When Does Bva Post Remanded Cases?

Rate this question

halos2

Question

Case returned to VARO per remand but never on list of cases posted on BVA site. I have read so many cases that were remanded clear up to May2010 and never found mine. I prefer to keep the Docket # and Citation # private until the VARO makes it's decision. Mine was remanded 16Feb 2010 so what gives??

The 800# person told be the BVA doesn't post remanded cases until the VARO decides them...WHAT?? Why are there so many remanded cases there of recent dates then...Don't tell me the VARO's in some regions act on remands in under a few weeks!:blink: They said yes the cases are remanded, and then the VARO makes a decision and we post that claim on the BVA site as soon as the VARO decides the claim...WTF? But just the remand shows up at the BVA level site.

So how can the VARO decide sooo many remanded cases in a few weeks??:o

What state do I live in besides confusion and turn-about-around??(BTW I know how we love to hear the replys from 800# staff, much like the "ole 8 ball!" but I had to talk to someone, haha) :blink:

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Case returned to VARO per remand but never on list of cases posted on BVA site. I have read so many cases that were remanded clear up to May2010 and never found mine. I prefer to keep the Docket # and Citation # private until the VARO makes it's decision. Mine was remanded 16Feb 2010 so what gives??

The 800# person told be the BVA doesn't post remanded cases until the VARO decides them...WHAT?? Why are there so many remanded cases there of recent dates then...Don't tell me the VARO's in some regions act on remands in under a few weeks!:blink: They said yes the cases are remanded, and then the VARO makes a decision and we post that claim on the BVA site as soon as the VARO decides the claim...WTF? But just the remand shows up at the BVA level site.

So how can the VARO decide sooo many remanded cases in a few weeks??ohmy.gif

What state do I live in besides confusion and turn-about-around??(BTW I know how we love to hear the replys from 800# staff, much like the "ole 8 ball!" but I had to talk to someone, haha) :blink:

halos2,

I feel pretty sure your case has been put on the BVA website by now, if they remanded it in Feb 2010.

You can locate it by going to the BVA Search

Enter the 1 or 2 most important issue + XX Regional Office + Feb 2010 and put it all in quotes and click on the year 2010 to search.

This will greatly limit you to cases that you will probably easily find your in.

Example:

"Headaches + Philadelphia Regional Office + February 2010"

Carlie,

Nope nothing works. I put in docket#, citation#, date of remand/condition/regional office/judge/coucil name...nothing shows. Also was told it doesn't appear until a decision is made,WRONG! There are so many cases that have been remanded and they are listed after mine and I bet no decision was made yet on them too!