VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Posting

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow vets. I was exposed to Agent Orange and is a disabled vet.. Had prostrate cancer 2 years ago, made self referral for prostrate surgery in Houston because they are #1 in the nation for that. Been making 6 hour drive trips one way since for followups. Am I authorized travel and billeting reimbursement since it is service connected?

Thanks,

sky hook

Fellow vets. I was exposed to Agent Orange and is a disabled vet.. Had prostrate cancer 2 years ago, made self referral for prostrate surgery in Houston because they are #1 in the nation for that. Been making 6 hour drive trips one way since for followups. Am I authorized travel and billeting reimbursement since it is service connected?

Thanks,

sky hook

sky hook,

Welcome to Hadit.

Please start a new topic in the Claims/Benefits Research Forum with your questions.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I am glad I found this site. I am a drilling reservist with 21 years of service with 30% V.A. rating after the deployment in 2003. I recently went to my civ. doctor for sleep test and was prescribed for CPAP.

I am getting a second opinion thru. V.A. hospital in July 5, 2011. My question is whether I can claim for sleep apnea if V.A. hostipal finds that I have one. Does anyone know about reservist claim?

thanks

• 8 months later...

THis site is not user friendly. I want to ask a question that I can't see where anyone else has asked. I am 40% disabiled with an actual disability of 44%. I'm trying to get 10% for tennitis or hearing loss. If I do get 10% the rules for using the compution table is I will have a 49.6 total disabiliity. Will they allow me to go to 50%? Because you round up to the nearest number divisable by 10 if the last number is 5 or over. raeearl.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use