VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Posting

hell-o i am 100% service connected disabled. The wife would like to join CHAMPVA . But she has several questions to ask of another spouse or 2 their thoughts on the program with regards to co-pays and meds etc etc

please respond to mrfb64@yahoo.com

thank you

Fred

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell-o i am 100% service connected disabled. The wife would like to join CHAMPVA . But she has several questions to ask of another spouse or 2 their thoughts on the program with regards to co-pays and meds etc etc

please respond to mrfb64@yahoo.com

thank you

Fred

Fred,

Most members won't see your questions here.

Please re-post your questions into the Claims/Benefits Forum as a New Topic.

Also, most members will post answers/ info/ opinions, to the board and refrain

from replying at your email address.

• 1 year later...

I recently filed a form 95 for wrongful death of my husband. He did'nt receive treatment, information or compassion from the VA. He would not be admitted to the VA hospital, even though our family begged them to admit him and find the source of his pain. Ultimately we took him to another hospital where within a week they found his problem and three days later he passed away.

I heard on the news this morning of the Navy Seal who received hormone therapy from the VA. To each their own, but I do think my husbands' life was more valuable to treat. Thank you

• 1 month later...

First time hadit user! I filed for hearing loss compensation but did not incluede tinnitus, it was noted in my exam through VES. Will the VA consider tinnitus or do I have to file a new claim?

• 8 months later...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use