VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Viewing Active Topics And New Posts

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I am not new to viewing the posts, I have read MANY and several I have read more than once. I appreciate we have this site to gain the "know how" and likely just as important, a shoulder or several to lean on through this process. Thank you for being there.

• 3 months later...

Hi! Im new to the forum but at this point very seasoned w/VARO,basically dont ever give up or in,they will try to wear you down............ I speaking from experience, I won my 1151 & went thru hell & back,Im pending varo rating now...also Im 100% tdiu per the comp & pension psychiatrist fo rPTSD & various other disabilities,all I can say is do your research,study everything & educate yourself, by the way an attorney can not help you with an 1151,instead you need to be you own advocate thats what I did & I had photos of my injuries after the fact & it..... paid off ....$$$$$$$$$$$$$ HOORAH! USAF.......GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by PRESLEY

Hi! Im new to the forum but at this point very seasoned w/VARO,basically dont ever give up or in,they will try to wear you down............ I speaking from experience, I won my 1151 & went thru hell & back,Im pending varo rating now...also Im 100% tdiu per the comp & pension psychiatrist fo rPTSD & various other disabilities,all I can say is do your research,study everything & educate yourself, by the way an attorney can not help you with an 1151,instead you need to be you own advocate thats what I did & I had photos of my injuries after the fact & it..... paid off ....$$$$$$$$$$$$$ HOORAH! USAF.......GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Presley,

Welcome.

Pick your forum topic of interest - join in and post in the category it fits.

I agree a lawyer is not needed for an 1151 -

but for anyone filing a FTC - I always suggest a lawyer/firm.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use