VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Contacting The Staff

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Admin I made a duel entry can you please removed the one dated Posted

Yesterday, 08:01 AM.

Braces covered in faberic (metal/plastic stays covered in fabric) or devices/appliances with velco stays/fasteners do not cause wear/tear to clothing. Like to have this date removed and keep the latest one very sorry I don't know if it can be delete by me still learning my way around. Thanks in advance.

Greetings Admin I made a duel entry can you please removed the one dated Posted

Yesterday, 08:01 AM.

Braces covered in faberic (metal/plastic stays covered in fabric) or devices/appliances with velco stays/fasteners do not cause wear/tear to clothing. Like to have this date removed and keep the latest one very sorry I don't know if it can be delete by me still learning my way around. Thanks in advance.

It has been taken care of.

I went ahead and bumped you up so you have more tools now.

Hi Carlie,

I tried to message you. I would like to file a CU&E that is very similar to the one you were granted. I wanted to work with someone who has been successful in this regard. Could I message you?

Thanks!

Hi Carlie,

I tried to message you. I would like to file a CU&E that is very similar to the one you were granted. I wanted to work with someone who has been successful in this regard. Could I message you?

Thanks!

Sorry but I am not able to do individual claims help.

If you post your topic into the CUE forum I will add or comment there.

I understand. I realized you used The American Legion in your CUE, I was hoping to use the same guy if that was possible. I've been researching for a long time. I feel like I have a solid case, I just realize that I only get one shot and don't want to take any chances.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use