VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Capt. Contaminate Had A Massive Heart Attack 18 June 2010

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Needs every ones prayers, must have more work on his heart done..

please send a get well e-mail with your payers..

Edited by Jerrel

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Captain, Thank you for the pm. I opened it and saw the obituary and immediately became overcome with grief, as I thought it was a family member sending this to me and it being you. After reading more posts on hadit I realized it was your dear great father, It was then. as I thought; you are from a younger generation.

It is evident your dad was a remarkable gentleman, and outstanding officer, and a tribute to the military, humanity, and all of mankind. What an honor it must have been for you, your sister, and brother to have grown up and witnessed his greatness and unselfish giving to so many.

I am sorry for your loss, but am sure your father is rejoyceing in his reunitement with your mother.

Please get well and know so many of your friends here at hadit, are continuing to pray for your good health, and for your fathers soul. May you find peace in your heart and comfort from all in your time of need.

It is with great sorrow I send my salute ,,halos2.

Edited by halos2

• HadIt.com Elder

Dear CC

I am very sorry for your loss and thanks for the obit on your Dad. You must be very proud as he was quite a man.

Take things easy and remember that you are recovering also and can say no to anyone at any time and not worry about explaining either.

I will continue to pray for your recovery and the repose of your beloved father's repose.

Pete

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Our Good Capt. Contaminate, You suffered a great loss. My heart goes out to you. I hope your healing is swift and full, and that all of your days are happy and full of good memories. HUGS!! ~Wings

Hello and thank you Pete and Wings and Halos, Carlie, Jan, Cowgirl, Notorious Kelly, and of course Tbird. I can't tell you how good it feels being home and trying to heal up from this and having so many fine folks praying for me.The chemical exposures really keep on attacking your system even if you do take care of yourself as some of you know. Seems a new front is always popping up and more diseases to deal with. It is because of your prayers that is the reason I am getting better. Loosing my dad was tough as we were very close and he lived with me for about 3 years and I had to be with him for his surgeries and followups until the end. I cherish those memories and the closeness we had. Thank you all again. This is one fine family we have here.

I had my doctors appointment at the Cardio center last week and the Nurse told me that the other procedure was too risky and that if I did not have any pain or shortness of breath , they would not do any more. I am going to post on another topic about what she said as I found some of the comments very interesting. Once again thank you all and sorry I have been gone for so long but maybe I can post some here and there. God Bless, and as always .....NEVER GIVE UP. C. C.