VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Gulf War Registry Exam

Rate this question

soaringeagle17

Question

Greetings Again and thanks for the initial answers to my other questions on re-opening my VA disability claim. One of the forum members mentioned to me about going to the VA and being added to the Gulf War Registry and having the exam to determine info to establish a Gulf war Syndrome/Illness claim. I downloaded the Va Form 10-9009a(rs) and am going to fill it out tomorrow and then drop it off at the VA to have them schedule me for the exam.

I was wondering if any of you have done this and what I might need to do as I prepare for this. I served in the Gulf War in late 1990-early 1991 and I have had amny symptoms that seem to be related to the Gulf War Illness symptoms. I have not gone to the doctor for this prior to now but have done research and many of my symptoms seem very related. Anyway, just looking for some guidance for this process as I go through this process. I also am beginning to schedule medical appointments for my service connected disabilities to attempt to have them re-open my case and increase the ratings. Anyway, I thank all of you for your feedback and input and again I thank the founders for establishing this great site. Have a great and blessed evneing.

v/r

soaringeagle17

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet