VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Secondary Award

Rate this question

derenick52

Question

Hey All,Have Not seen any many post's on Awards for conditions Secondary to Ptsd-it took 8 years and I Was Awarded -my Arthritis,Avascular Necrosis,Bursitis as Secondary to PTSD AT 20%,PATIENCE And 3 of there Doctors concurring,Hope this is of Helpfull info to you all,take care

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hey Carlie,Are you talking about Posting in Reasons and Bases Section-? Is that One of the Forums-? Post my Rating Decision-? Take care,George

derenick,

Yes, that is what I am referring to.

Post exactly what is stated in the "Reasons and Bases Section" of the Rating Decision.

There is no specific forum for that, you can post it right into this thread.

Thanks,

carlie

derenick,

Yes, that is what I am referring to.

Post exactly what is stated in the "Reasons and Bases Section" of the Rating Decision.

There is no specific forum for that, you can post it right into this thread.

Thanks,

carlie

Hey Carlie,Here is some info on my Award,See ANSWERS tO REFERRAL QUESTIONS from July 04,Hope this is all Helpfull and Scans go thru clearly,Take care,George

post-8376-088627700 1278339693_thumb.jpg

post-8376-083120700 1278339763_thumb.jpg

post-8376-055950100 1278339805_thumb.jpg

post-8376-004461800 1278339971_thumb.jpg

This response from your doctors and the VA examniners make perfect sense! I am very glad you have your proper rating and what to personally thank you for sharing these results for other veterans like me that suffer from these type of conditions.

The buttocks sharp intermitten pain has been a mystery to my doctors and myself after years of MRI's and cortizone shots I was told that it was more than likely stress or to put it mildly in my head!! I take perosecpt for pain everyday and if out of that 800mg ibuprophen. I wonder how many other vets have been denied for theses same issue and have not had the fortitude or the dr's help to fight this.

I know every person is different but I have suffered with random pain and PTSD for years and almost all have never been clearly DXed! Wonder if my ankolizing spondilities is aggravated by my PTSD?

Having trouble viewing your documents, but glad you received favorable results with the secondary conditions you listed. This gives hope to almost any condition diagnoses one might have with the relationship to PTSD diagnosis.