VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Answer From Bva

Rate this question

wayne

Question

Hello Hadit,

Haven't posted lately but continue to read posts.

I received an answer from BVA on my six year old claim. Approved right knee arthritis due to left knee. Approved for GERD due to meds taken for arthritis (0%). Rating increased from 60% to 70%. Increase for lower back Spinal Stenosis with nerve root impengment, increase for left knee and TDIU were remanded to the AMC.

I received a call from DORN VA HOSPITAL, Columbia SC for a C&P. Was told to "Come on down". I live about 70 miles away but if they offer you a C&P the same day you take it, well, if you can. I couldn't beleive I got a C&P exam this soon, Two weeks after receipt of letter from the AMC.

By the way, my increase was back dated to FEB 2003 so I guess I should get a little change.

Thanks to the info here I've been able to work my own claim. Things should have progressed sooner but VARO Columbia sat on my first remand for about two years, but what can you do when we all know they don't follow their own rules and regs.

Lets keep up the fight and get what we deserve. LLEWELLYN

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question