VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

INSIDE SECRET GOVERNMENT WAREHOUSES: SHOCKING REVELATIONS

Sunday July 11 @ 9PM (ET/PT) on Syfy

http://www.syfy.com/secretgovernmentwarehouses/index.php

Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

In Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.

With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide. What will he discover? Tune in to find out.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

I do not know what the entire show consists of but I was interviewed for 4 hours by one of the shows producers about the human experimentation at Edgewood Arsenal I am curious to see what and how much of the 4 hours they used 5 min or 10 minutes lol all I know it was a long day for me, they did this back in May....so for those of you inclined you can actually see me

and no I never met Lester Holt lol

from the producer I was given the impression that this is an attempt to tell the truth about the so co called "X Files" and given my own interview experience the teruth was all they were looking for, they took about 3 boxes of documentation I had back to NY for the producers and lawyers to verify my statements and my service there from June to August 1974. I am really curious to see what of the 4 hours of tape they actually use........it was a very long day for me my wife made them stop at times for me to rest and drink wome water there were a lot of other stops due to planes flyng over and the noise distorting the tape levels I did this inearly May but I haven't said anything until I was sent the actual air date that has now been released so you all can see my ugly mug in July 11th Mike

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

INSIDE SECRET GOVERNMENT WAREHOUSES: SHOCKING REVELATIONS

Sunday July 11 @ 9PM (ET/PT) on Syfy

http://www.syfy.com/...ouses/index.php

Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

In Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.

With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide. What will he discover? Tune in to find out.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

I do not know what the entire show consists of but I was interviewed for 4 hours by one of the shows producers about the human experimentation at Edgewood Arsenal I am curious to see what and how much of the 4 hours they used 5 min or 10 minutes lol all I know it was a long day for me, they did this back in May....so for those of you inclined you can actually see me

and no I never met Lester Holt lol

from the producer I was given the impression that this is an attempt to tell the truth about the so co called "X Files" and given my own interview experience the teruth was all they were looking for, they took about 3 boxes of documentation I had back to NY for the producers and lawyers to verify my statements and my service there from June to August 1974. I am really curious to see what of the 4 hours of tape they actually use........it was a very long day for me my wife made them stop at times for me to rest and drink wome water there were a lot of other stops due to planes flyng over and the noise distorting the tape levels I did this inearly May but I haven't said anything until I was sent the actual air date that has now been released so you all can see my ugly mug in July 11th Mike

Mike,

Please don't make us wait. Spill you guts.

• HadIt.com Elder

I am just one of 7120 enlisted members used at Edgewood from 1955 thru 1975 some of the things they have been accused of doing even I had a hard time believing it like "septal implants" in the early 60s that was science fiction as we all know now the doctors have done some pretty amazing things with computer chips implanted in brains and with bionic arms and legs etc, but they got their start thru DARPA who was also involved in using the soldiers and ari men who volunteered at Edgewood, I am just one of the few who refused to be "cowed" into keeping my mouth shut by the threat of 25 years in Leavenworth one of the doctors who was doing the experiments a Colonel James Ketchum wrote a book back in 2006 called Secrets Almost Forgotten and he knows all kinds of Top Secret stuff I wouldn't have any way of knowing and they did not prosecute him and he never got permission from DOD or the CIA to publish so what are they going to do to me I was a lousy PV2 when I was at EA, as medvol 6778A from June to August 1974

this trial will bring a lot more answers and I have learned more by reading the court filings from Gordon Erspamer than I have ever learned from DOD, the Army or anyone else

http://edgewoodtestvets.org/

What This Case Is About

Plaintiffs seek declaratory and injunctive relief only – no monetary damages – and Plaintiffs seek redress for 25 years of diabolical experiments followed by over 30 years of neglect, including:

the use of troops to test nerve gas, psychochemicals, and thousands of other toxic chemical or biological substances and perhaps most gruesomely, the insertion of septal implants in the brains of subjects in a ghastly series of mind control experiments that went awry;

the failures to secure informed consent and other widespread failures to follow the precepts of U.S. and international law regarding the use of human subjects, including the 1953 Wilson Directive and the Nuremberg Code;

an almost fanatical refusal to satisfy their legal and moral obligations to locate the victims of their gruesome experiments or to provide health care or compensation to them;

the deliberate destruction of evidence and files documenting their illegal actions, actions which were punctuated by fraud, deception, and a callous disregard for the value of human life.

The Complaint asks the Court to determine that Defendants’ actions were illegal and that Defendants have a duty to notify all victims and to provide them with health care going forward.

All I went thru is how they lied to all of us asking us to volunteer for experiments that would be testing new uniforms, equipment and how "safe they were" that there would be no need to do any type of follow up medical care when the truth was the National Security Council, Army or the CIA did not provide a budget for any type of long term medical studies, these are primarily duplicate programs that the Candians were running at gagetown and the brits ran at Porton Downs and the doctors scientists often spent many months on TDY at all 3 bases Dr Van sim one of the head doctors at Edgewood worked at Porton Downs before the Army hired him to run the Edgewood human experiments, the one part most people also like to ignore is that 9 of the doctors who worked at Edgewood were "Paperclip scientists" in plain terms they were Nazis who worked at the death camps of WW2 Germany some of them actually worked for Mengele and Strughold (the man who is called the head of Air Force medicine) in all there were 2100 Paperclip personnel some of the most famous were obviously Werner Van Braun, Strughold and many others who worked at Hunstville and Boeing, Lockheed and other aero space companies.....the war years and their crimes were quickly forgotten and some became famous Americans.

I don't care about their vows of secrecy any more they used and abused us and and a 75% death and disability rate demands some form of justice they don't have to tell the nitty gritty just admit the 7120 men of the Edgewood tests, the 2100 men of Fort Detrick, the 6000 men of SHAD/112 and Fort Greely should just be given automatic presumptive for whatever medical problems they have that can even remotely be linked to chemical or drug exposures which is just about everything known to man

bottom line is they should not have used troops as lab rats.........

• HadIt.com Elder

I know that they have the "Ark Of The Covenant" stored in one of those huge, secret warehouses...........they showed it there in that movie about Indiana Jones.

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry even with some of the drugs they had me on I don't remember ever seeing anything like that or even any of the "aliens" at area 51 my step father was retired Air Force and I have seen some of the experimental planes at Edwards decades ago be he wouldn't even take us to nellis I do remember getting to close to the deep space dishes at a place called Goldstone near Fort Irwin and back then you would be stopped by a gun jeep and it was suggested you turn around I don't know anyone who didn't then during GW1 we used the Northern training area of NTC and spent many nights sleeping in the lights of those 15 story high dishes I bet those suckers can talk to spacecraft on the other side of the universe I know they got a lot of work with the Mars rovers and the JPL lab in Los Angeles there are a lot os "secret" stuff the govt does but I don't believe they got carte blanche to abuse troops and to us the "FERES covtrine" to hide behind it but once the SCOTUS gave it to them in 1950 some azzholes in high places decided to use that to their utmost ends without regard to the outcome since they were now "above the law" and could not be sued......here we are 60 years later and we have a team of laywers that repeatedly beat the govt 80% of the time when they take them to court in most cases the vets get little in the way of justice but the law firm collects huge fees and the govt has to come clean about what happened......in this case many of the vets and widows have died the still living vets just want medical care from the VA and a few of them seem to think they will get the promised Soldiers Medals the Army recruiters promised us I don't see it and now I could care less about a Soldiers Medal I don't care anymore how many promotion points it's worth and another medal doesn't mean much now did we meet the criteria to have earned it yes but since they refused to award it them after the experiments were over what good will come out of getting it now 60 years later? They claim the research we were used in saved untold thousands of lives by developing antidotes for chemical weapons I think it would have been nicer of them to tell us they were exposing us to stuff like Sarin and mustard agents, and other stuff like peyote, LSD, and PCP and other such nice chemicals but they didn't feel the need to tell us and so they just didn't do it. We basically signed our bodies over to them for the 60 days we were there, we gave them audio, photos and film rights to the entire period. We signed agreements to do whatever we were told and that what we were doing was voluntary.

Pretty basic and vague agreements. On our ourprocessing we were told that we could not discuss anything at Edgewood with our parents, brothers and sisters, doctors, people in our Chain of Command etc for the rest of our lives and if we did it would be a breach of national Security Acts and we would go to leavenworth for 25 years to hell with it I ain't going to live 25 years more, we deserve the truth about what happened there and if a Colonel can write a book about it and make money off of it, and they don't do anything to him I seriously doubt they will come after me for talking about it now. I dom't know any of the secrets that he knows.

:ph34r:Testvet=Mike, This is really terrible to hear about again. More indepth info is coming from you. I hope it will be broadcasted in my region/area. And all these who have suffered and those who have died may not have realized their illinesses were caused by this trickery/witchcraftery.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I know that they have the "Ark Of The Covenant" stored in one of those huge, secret warehouses...........they showed it there in that movie about Indiana Jones.

Larry,

I hate to break the news to you, but if you watch the most recent Indiana Jones movie, you'll find out that the ark is not there any more. Not going to tell you what happened. Don't want to spoil it.

Mike,

I'm looking forward to watching the episode