VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

INSIDE SECRET GOVERNMENT WAREHOUSES: SHOCKING REVELATIONS

Sunday July 11 @ 9PM (ET/PT) on Syfy

http://www.syfy.com/secretgovernmentwarehouses/index.php

Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

In Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.

With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide. What will he discover? Tune in to find out.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

I do not know what the entire show consists of but I was interviewed for 4 hours by one of the shows producers about the human experimentation at Edgewood Arsenal I am curious to see what and how much of the 4 hours they used 5 min or 10 minutes lol all I know it was a long day for me, they did this back in May....so for those of you inclined you can actually see me

and no I never met Lester Holt lol

from the producer I was given the impression that this is an attempt to tell the truth about the so co called "X Files" and given my own interview experience the teruth was all they were looking for, they took about 3 boxes of documentation I had back to NY for the producers and lawyers to verify my statements and my service there from June to August 1974. I am really curious to see what of the 4 hours of tape they actually use........it was a very long day for me my wife made them stop at times for me to rest and drink wome water there were a lot of other stops due to planes flyng over and the noise distorting the tape levels I did this inearly May but I haven't said anything until I was sent the actual air date that has now been released so you all can see my ugly mug in July 11th Mike

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Vync, me too I am curious to see how nutty they attempt to portray me or will they do a legit job on the interview with the line up of people they have coming on the show to talk most of them seem to be serious people Lester Holt,

Among the explosive findings:

A mandible thought to benot of this world — potential evidence that alien life was hidden by the United States government at Wright-Patterson Air Force base.

High level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installations.

Victims (including former U.S. military personnel) of unauthorized government experimentation.

A former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.

Experts interviewed for the show include:

John Podesta, Former Chief of Staff for President Bill Clinton and CEO, Center for American Progress

Michio Kaku, world renowned theoretical physicist.

Paul Levinson, author of 15 books and professor of Communication and Media Studies at Fordham University.

Hank Albarelli Jr., author ofA Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the C.I.A.'s Secret Cold War Experiments.

Katherine Olmsted, Professor of History at UC Davis.

Rep. Michael Turner, Ohio 3rd District (covers Wright-Patterson)

Luca Carboni, General Secretary, Vatican Secret Archives

Shara Bailey, Dental Anthropologist, New York University

Eleanor Herman, Author,Mistress of the Vatican

Robert Collins, Ret. U.S Air Force Captain

Jonathan Turley, Law Professor, George Washington University

Glenn Campbell, Area 51 Expert

the peoples names I put in bold are respected names in their fields so they are not going for the tin hat types which makes me feel better about being involved in it I have to admit when I first heard it was going to be on the SyFy channel I got a sick feeling in my stomach I have caught enough garbage from the VARO about them not wanting to deal with "wild stories" about "secret tests" I never said they were "secret" I said they were classified and I could prove I was there and I have I obtained a folder thru a FOIA request that is about 3 inches thick from June 25 1974 thru 22 August 1974 when I signed out of Edgewood Arsenal and returned to Fort Lewis along with the other 9 men from the 9th ID.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I missed it on the 11th...,but syfi is running to twice on the 12th also.....

I am going to tape it...

I missed it too. I'll try to record it too...

• HadIt.com Elder

It is about time. for too long, Service men were used as test subjects and I hope you and Jerrel get what you are owed.

I have it taped and watched a bit last night (Late).

I am glad the public has now had the chance to see this. It opens doors.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

they spent less than 30 sec on it why tape me for 4 hours? If you blink in the first 10 minutes you will miss me rofl