VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

INSIDE SECRET GOVERNMENT WAREHOUSES: SHOCKING REVELATIONS

Sunday July 11 @ 9PM (ET/PT) on Syfy

http://www.syfy.com/secretgovernmentwarehouses/index.php

Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

In Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.

With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide. What will he discover? Tune in to find out.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

I do not know what the entire show consists of but I was interviewed for 4 hours by one of the shows producers about the human experimentation at Edgewood Arsenal I am curious to see what and how much of the 4 hours they used 5 min or 10 minutes lol all I know it was a long day for me, they did this back in May....so for those of you inclined you can actually see me

and no I never met Lester Holt lol

from the producer I was given the impression that this is an attempt to tell the truth about the so co called "X Files" and given my own interview experience the teruth was all they were looking for, they took about 3 boxes of documentation I had back to NY for the producers and lawyers to verify my statements and my service there from June to August 1974. I am really curious to see what of the 4 hours of tape they actually use........it was a very long day for me my wife made them stop at times for me to rest and drink wome water there were a lot of other stops due to planes flyng over and the noise distorting the tape levels I did this inearly May but I haven't said anything until I was sent the actual air date that has now been released so you all can see my ugly mug in July 11th Mike

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

they spent less than 30 sec on it why tape me for 4 hours?

"[[Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

In Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installations, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.]]"

"...they spent less than 30 sec on it why tape me for 4 hours?"

They were looking for little green spacemen.... Yours is an entirely different story, in itself. If you contact the production company that taped you for 4 hours, perhaps a producer will pick up on your issue and do a documentary project on your story.

Sometimes, one door opens to another door.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

"Shocking Revelations"

...It merely provides a lead in for the networks new "Syfy" series "Warehouse 13"...

I DVR'd the recording and watched it over the weekend. I fast forwarded through most of the commercials. Like you said, a significant number of them are for Warehouse 13.

• HadIt.com Elder

Bob, there was a short spot in there about Hank Albarelli he wrote a book about the death of Frank Olson I have been in contact with him and he is quite a guy, he definately knows how to get into the insides of some of the "cloak and dagger" type stuff if you want a good book based on a real cold war mess read his book on this issue "A Terrible Mistake" Olson worked at Edgewood Arsenal during WW2 and up until the time they opened Fort Detrick and they moved the biological stuff there, and kept the chemical and drugs at EA......

More of this will come out into the news when Gordon Erspamer gets the federal agencies into court in California late this year or next year he has now named the DOD, Army, CIA and the VA as defendents in the lawsuit over the Cold War experiments and their lack of helping the soldiers they used in the tests from 55-75 Erspamer is not a novice to fighting the govt he has fought them over the atomic issues his father died prematurely after working in the pacific on nuclear tests in the 50s and his mother foughtthe VA for benefits she finally got her DIC benefits after Gordon got done in court, he has done the PTSD lawsuits the one that forced the DOD to give 50% to all soldiers discharged because of PTSD and they tossed out with 10 and 20% lump sum payments the Judge said if they were bad enough to be thrown out of the service then they should have been given 50% and the Chapter 61 retirement benefits they deserved in the long run I think the lawyers at MOFO will get more cash than any of the veterans ever will but they will force the doors open and make the govt have ro deal with the veterans and widows of the survivors after all of these decades of denial the CIA promised to find the MKULTRA guys back in 1977 they haven't done it yet......

• HadIt.com Elder

Well, TestVet, like you said, "At least they got my name right." That, in and of itself, is an accomplishment.

A.A. hasn't gotten mine right, yet. Probably never will.........redacted or not.