VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Major Claims Correction

Rate this topic

gousto64

This is a portion of the letter from the Department of veterans affairs.

Review of your claim file revealed that your previous concerns relating to the claimed issues had not been addressed . This is simply a correction to the previous letters dated feb . If the conditions are reflected correctly you may expedite the claim process by calling the 1-800 number

We are working on your claim for:

Newly claimed bilateral shoulder with pain in arms and hands,(previously denied) DJD left shoulder,(previously denied) Depression and pain syndrome

Issue deferred from rating decision _ stomach problems/ acid reflux

Now i have no idea what my hadit.com family and I did to make them change their mind ,but they have and I'm very happy.This what i did i called the 1-800 number and i told them to continue rating -stomach problems/acid reflux

because i've been waiting 6 months and i will gather evidence for the other issues. thanks family

Fill free to comments on any thing that i'v written.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you tell them that?

well i fell that since they already have the results of my c&p exam for gerd

and i've been wating for 6 months i did'nt want to stand by another 6 month,until they establish c&p exams for the other issues.

I want them to decied on my gerd claim this summer.

They are giving me the oportunity to gather evidence like Doctors names, hospitals , medicaton and statement from my wife and childern for the other issues.

• Founder

i tend to agree with you gousto64, take the win, and gather your evidence for the NOD which you now know you will be filing and for what. but others chime in, i'm definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer on this one.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use