VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Why Do You Veterans Wait? Tell Me, What Are You Waiting For?

Rate this question

LarryJ

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have, over the last couple months, heard several of our new (and some not so new) Hadit members make statements such as "We're waiting, and as soon as we get an increase in my disability percentage well, then we're going to file for TDIU."

REALLY?

GEE?

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? NO, REALLY, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

If you even have the hint of possible success in filing for TDIU, DO NOT WAIT for some other increase, or whatever. JUST FILE your form 21-8940. BECAUSE YOU ARE COSTING YOURSELF MONEY. SERIOUS MONEY!

After all, when you file the proper form, you ARE filing for an increase. If you do NOT file the "proper form" then the VA is not going to "inferr" that you qualify for TDIU.

COME ON FOLKS!

SHEEESH!

I've added up the number of folks on here in the last couple months, plus the folks that I have coming to me OUTSIDE of the HAdit Forum and I've counted 11 people that I remember.

ELEVEN. THAT I KNOW OF.

And, most do not and will not, file for the proper EED.............geeee, just look at all the money you saved the VA. I, for one, am proud of you...................... :blink:

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yes, NOD the PTSD decision. If you are satisfied w/his IHD decision, do nothing on that. Should he worsen, then request an increase. The increase should be the date when the evidence shows it worsened.

pr

Hello PR,

Thank you for clarifying all of this. I will tell Rockman tonight. If I had a scanner that worked, I would have copied and pasted the results on the PTSD site.

All I know is at the end of his C& P under results it has:

...state prognosis for improvement...

"The prognosis for him is guarded"

I am getting ready to post a success story-nothing to do with these.

There is relief afterall...

Mts. Rockman