VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Waiting Time

Rate this question

jsdwd

Question

As of June 4th, my attorney spoke with a person who claimed to be the DRO assigned to my case. They went over the file contents to be sure he had all the relevant material and the lawyers brief and addendum. He did.

So from that point on we wait for him to go through his backlog, get to the file and make a determination. Then that probably goes through a process of review and the final report, disbursement orders (if needed), etc. are prepared.

It's been over a month and I'm wondering what a reasonable waiting time might. To get to this point with the appeal has taken months and had to have a review C & P exam (which I had and have seen the report) and so all requested exams have been done, the lawyers brief are in his hands, so all that wating time has gone by. But once he gets the case, what can be expected?

Any ideas? This is the Oakland VRO (I know times vary from RO to RO quite a bit).

Any info would be helpful. I know everyone says just forget about it, when it comes it comes. But that's easier said than done.

Thanks, John

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I understand that you are anxious but please stop re posting the same question.

For your information and others if a question has not been answered just go to it and type Bump as an answer and it will bring it up for new posts. Always check where you are posting as it does matter some only read claims part.

Good Luck