VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Senator Jim Webb Turncoat?

Rate this question

stillhere

Question

This is an interesting article from his home state paper. I hope he is feeling the heat for his shenanigans.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june202010/webb-vn-veteranscp.php

I also would hope all the veterans in Virginia like me will remember this when Nov. 2012 rolls around!

I can not separate the comments from the article so if any mod or admin wants to delete this post because of political reasons. Please go and do so.

Fortunately or unfortunately the issue of AO has been taken over by politics rather than protecting and helping Vietnam vets. Sounds like a good way to keep it from being debated huh?

Edited by stillhere

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I emailed my Congressman Dan Boren of Oklahoma and his staff called me back. I voiced my opinion on this matter. I called Senator Webb's office and told them we strongly support the Secretarys action and urged the Senator to stop the delay of these three presumtives. Senator Webb is no friend of the Viet Nam Vet. I do not like the term he used of "if we fence the money in"........ Fence the money in, Sen Webb causes more Vets to suffer financially and medically. Call his office and contact your congress rep!

Donna, I have already done this many times and his office communicates with me on other issues too. I will be volunteering and working against his next run like I did in the first.

I have my on personal grudge with this little snake in the grass!

• HadIt.com Elder

Webb is all over the TV as he is featured in the show HillBilly. It is hosted by Billy Ray Cyrus.

Too Bad. I just deleted it from my DVR. Oh Well.

J