VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Increase Denied

Rate this question

usmcfigdaddy

Question

I filed my claim in 02/09 for PTSD and tinitis .I think in 9/09 I was awarded 50% PTSD and no mention of tinitus .Took hearing test in 10/09 denied tinitus .I have 2 PH from Nam and one was a head wound??VSO with MOPH said file NOD for increase on PTSD and tinitus.Filed in 01/10..Received denial 07/08/10 with no mention on tinitus issue.Letter from VA enclosed an VA form 9 and instructions.Contacted MOPH on advice..Says she is real busy..Has opening for an appointment in couple of weeks.Wants me to come see her.I live 85 miles away 170 round trip.Unemployed for over a year..Having lots of trouble with moods.Please advise...---...

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thank for the insight into a complex issue with the VA.How something so simple can be made so complex...only in the government..Started my new med last night .not much change but I know it will have to build up in my system..I need to send a statement to the VA to extend time for filing an other appeal.My VSO at the MOPH says I need to schedule another C&P exam..If the people at the VA only knew how hard this is on all of us to go over all that horrible stuff again and again.I sometimes wish it would all go away.....and me too.However I will not give up!Not until ALL my options are done.If yall have any other suggestions please give them to me.I need all the help I can get and I thank ALL of yall for the help you have already given...thanks Brothers and Sisters...SEMPER FI