VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate My Nod

Rate this question

TLaff

Question

I am providing my NOD on here so i can get some advice and also do i take it to my DAV National Service Officer for filing? I seen some where it should be filed by someone other than mailing it my self??

Veteran & SSN

NOTICE OF DISSAGREMENT

I totally disagree with the Regional Office Decision dated April 13, 2010 and I intend to dispute the decision with a DRO Review and then appeal it all the way to Washington with an attorney if I’m not happy with the DRO results.

The issues are as follows:

Issue #1 I totally disagree with the C/P examine due to the fact she stated she was new and not to sure of what she was doing and to please bear with her. She did not use a measuring device through the complete exam, she eyeballed allot of it. She forced my head and measurements to get readings she wanted causing extreme pain and the C/P report that I obtained are not the answers I had given her. No repeat motions of any kind were asked of me during the entire exam nor did she ask me to walk.

Issue #2. I also dispute the fact that there is nothing granted for my Thoracic region of my spine, maybe that’s a separate claim I need to make? (Please inform me).

Issue #3. My Dr. that performed my Cervical Surgery indicated I stay on Temporary Total Disability for a further two months during my follow-up visit September 4, 2008 in which my total disability pay is not accurate and I expect to be compensated for. It should go until November 4, 2008.

Issue #4. I am providing more medical records, doctors reports, ROM, bubby letters from my sister and a customer from work and detailed information on my conditions and a Statement Of Facts from me in which if I’m not happy the DRO’s decision I intend to take the Statement Of Facts letter to Tri-State Polygraph Associate Inc in Cincinnati, OH to authenticate my facts before appealing with an attorney.

Issue #5. I am also providing X-Ray photo of my Cervical Fusion and I expect the highest rating for that alone in which I have barely any movement at all because of it.

Issue #6. I further expect the max rating for my Lumbar Thoracic after reviewing all my evidence, there are people who are getting 50% and only have DDD and I have an enormous amount of problems.

Further if a DRO can not see for him or her self I warrant max ratings I expect nothing less that a new C/P exam at a different location with a different doctor and a different rater so there is an unbiased evaluation and decisions.

Mr. Veteran & Date

any advice would be greatful

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Is it possible for me to email it to you??? i black marker the personal but the scan was so good you can read through the black marker.

Terry

Actually, White-Out works MUCH better when trying to scan something and block out certain info on the scanned item.

Just a little interesting (at least to me it was interesting) background on the "White-Out" stuff:

The lady that actually came up with the patent on White-Out was a secretary that lived just a few miles from where I live. She was from Denton, Texas.

Anyway, she was also a darn sharp business woman, and took her patent for the substance and built it into a HUGE stack of MONEY.

She passed away not long ago.............a mulit-millionaire.........was even rumored to be the richest woman due to her business ability, at the time of her passing.

just sayin'............

Question

I originally filed for VA Disability some time ago and i did not supply any evidence at the time and was denied then i later Filed a NOD and sent evidence in with the NOD and was approved.

Can you tell me should I get back pay from the time i originally filed ? or should it be from the time the NOD was filed? or when it was approved?

Terry