VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Benefits Are "shugga Momma" For Va Execs

broncovet

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

Man oh man. I gotta tell ya I was just sitting here thinking about the VA Dental situation at John Cochran VA Hospital, I was notified and tested negative by the VA, sorry I digress, so I'm sitting here eating a bag of mini frosted donuts after taking my morning xanaax and thinking boy this is a helluva thing. Then I clicked on this post and my first thought was I am so fracked.

I mean things that have been happening lately with all the sterilization problems at multiple VA hospitals and the radiation screw up in PA, besides it being horrific, frightening, outrageous, it also for me, borders on the ridiculous, so I read this story, it has officially crossed the border into ridiculous, mind you the crazy making kind of ridiculous.

So I'm eating my donuts waiting for the xanaax to kick in I'm thinking thank goodness I'm going to see my psychologist tomorrow, the phone rings "hello" I answer innocently, DAV van calling to cancel my ride for tomorrow, no driver. I notice I am now eating donuts at a pretty quick pace. So I call my psychologist and leave a voicemail that I have to cancel - no ride.

Now this posting is getting in the way of eating my donuts, so I will close here and get back to my donuts followed by a nap. What a strange, strange trip it's been...

• HadIt.com Elder

At 2 AM Mrs Pete and I eat powdered donuts and watch old movies. If it is a good movie I fix coffee so Mrs Pete can stay up.

I also take an xtra shot of insulin

What A crock! My brother who is a Marine and disabled vet from Nam worked for the state for years and then had a blow up and was forced to resign.

he took some anger management courses and through VA rehab he landed a job with HUD. When he first started he said you would not believe the wasted time that goes on!