VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Omg Oh My Goodness Omg I Am Elated

Rate this question

halos2

Question

Was dragging my self in the house after being at VAMC 2 days and driving 136 miles each way and thought I would bug my VSO. They said "We called and left you a message earlier on your answering machine...WHAT? I didn't get a call on my cell...No on your home answering machine !"

To tell you you won and were awarded 40% for your fibromyalgia secondary to PTSD!! Had her read it to me twice to make sure I was hearing her correctly.

So she says now put in for TDIU....OK I will fax you tomorrow.

Then I thought about it and remembered I put in for TDIU 2-3 years ago and it was never decided on...

So I talked to my good friend Larry, and will find my original copy and will proceed with my statement in support of claim info...

What next? Maybe they will do me right and get my 04 claim worked out after all it did come back from the BVA remanded in 02/2010.

So folks I am amazed and grateful for all the support shown when I was moping around in a funk!

These process's all started in 03...

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Congratulations on your award!! That must have been a difficult claim to win!! Remember, your 100% TDIU must be for your service-connected conditions ... ~Wings

Congrats! :rolleyes:

When the VA disses BH patients it is an added burden trying to deal with the physical diagnoses too. I agree with many comments, ie the VA is finally taking serious looks at the older claims, ie this Viet Nam Era Vet.

I wish I would have filed years ago, but was raised to tuff it out, suck it up and work through the pain/or with the pain. Comments from all are so appreciated and allows all of us to remain hopeful on the most desperate of times. Thank you and when I receive my official letter, will post specifics used for the awardance/grant. I am praying for my fellow brothers, and sisters that they to get the outcome they applied for. My battle is not over as my back injury claim was remanded in Feb 2010...so hopeful their willingness to be compliant with much older claims will evolve too. The best to all here. halos2:wink:

• Founder

Congratulations Halos! You need to go over this request for a new TDIU application with your Service Officer, like some others you want to get the earliest effective date possible.