VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Omg Oh My Goodness Omg I Am Elated

Rate this question

halos2

Question

Was dragging my self in the house after being at VAMC 2 days and driving 136 miles each way and thought I would bug my VSO. They said "We called and left you a message earlier on your answering machine...WHAT? I didn't get a call on my cell...No on your home answering machine !"

To tell you you won and were awarded 40% for your fibromyalgia secondary to PTSD!! Had her read it to me twice to make sure I was hearing her correctly.

So she says now put in for TDIU....OK I will fax you tomorrow.

Then I thought about it and remembered I put in for TDIU 2-3 years ago and it was never decided on...

So I talked to my good friend Larry, and will find my original copy and will proceed with my statement in support of claim info...

What next? Maybe they will do me right and get my 04 claim worked out after all it did come back from the BVA remanded in 02/2010.

So folks I am amazed and grateful for all the support shown when I was moping around in a funk!

These process's all started in 03...

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Halos,,,,,,this is so good, I just wanted to say congratulations as it is bitter sweet to have the fight and being able to prevail. Congrats. It gives all of us hope and lends itself to your perservance to NEVER GIVE UP.....God Bless. C.C.

This is great and so long Overdue!!!!! Yes Halos if the EED is wrong-fight for the right one!

GREAT NEWS

My merry-go-round isn't stopping. VSO presented IU today, yet I sent copies of prev sent ones from 05 and 07. VA said they never received one from 05 so I resent it in 07. Anyway my point is VSO says old TDIU have diagnoses that were not sc on them at the time presented. Well now I have been awarded for fibro and I feel it should go back to when I filed. VSO thinks it will muddy up the water now, so I think I will wait for my granting(staying positive now) and then Whatcha think about going after EED??

I feel that the VARO should go back to "date they claim to have received my TDIU" 07 even though 05 sent...you can't prove what you put in certified/registered envelope. Anyway with prev sent TDIU was denied 2 times as said vet was 30% however I was granted 50% on them cueing themselves trying to sever. Therefore they did not utalize the correct rating % when they made their decision, and denied.

Getting TD is my primary goal now, I think, no I'm sure, and then what chances do I have with a claim that was put in for prior to being awarded for? VSO office said 1st time they have seen fibro secondary to PTSD too.

I feel if one puts in a valid diagnoses claim and the VA play semantics with it then research the net and get physicians who can validate the linkage of the 2 together. Worth all the searches finding relative evidence on the web.

Thanks ya all!

Edited by halos2

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes get connected and than fight for the right effective date while you are getting a check