VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Diagnosic From C&p Exam

Rate this question

supplydaddy

Question

Hello, I'm from Oklahoma and have recently got back a report from recent C&P exam. I am currently 70% service connect. 40 for Lower back strain with degenerative changes, 10 neuritis lower extremities bilaterally secondary to the lower back strain, 10 tinitus, 10 depression. The report that I got back showed a change to the diagnosis which reads" Bilateral Neuritus of Lower Extremities Associated with Low Back Strain with Degenerative Changes, The Diagnosis is changed to Disc Syndrome with Degenerative Arthritic Changes and The Most Likely Involved Nerve is the Sciatic Nerve which effects both sideds of the body. This Results in a progression of the previous diagnosis. Physical exam compatible with bilateral sciatica." Because of the dianostic change, does this warrant an increase? Any takers?

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I get new DX'es every time I get seen by a doctor at the VA. Your rating depends on your degree of disability and not on a DX. You want to show by the medical evidence that your condition has gotten worse.

• HadIt.com Elder

I already filed the claim!!

My deepest condolences to you.

Now, as concerns the claim that you filed:

What did you file it for?