VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Results On C&p Test

Rate this question

VNVetwife

Question

My husband checked on getting his C&P test results when he seen the doctor at his local VA outpatient clinic,for check-up,,,,,the doctor looked it up and said the walking stress test said no results ,,,but echo showed 45 ,,,whatever that means. The doctor said he was going to send him back to VAMC for a chemical stress test but he hasn't received an appointment yet ,,it's been about 3 weeks since then .What we are wondering if he doesn't get the test done by the time they start paying out on the compensation,,how will they rate it ??Will they just rate on the echo test alone or not ?? Why didn't C&P or VARO send a letter telling him that they didn't get a result on the stress test ? They did'nt do anything but have him, just walk on treadmill when they done the test ,they didn't put no IV in. that they usually do on a walking stress test ,then addminister the chemical about halfway through the test ,,he thought this was unusual,because he has had the test before and it was done that way,, not the way they done this one.Now we are wondering whats going to take place now , will they just rate on one thing or will they have both?? Any information is appreciated. Thank You ..........This may have been posted once ,,I forget it takes a little while to see it ,,but I'm going to go ahead and post this one too ,,,, {just in case.}

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Good Luck I have had several of the chemical stress test and although no fun they are tolerable. Its a pretty good idea to get one as they will be able to see what is going on.