VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Problem?

Rate this question

joeyjoeyb

Question

Hello all. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. This has been going on for the past week or so. I can log in just fine. I click on my C&P area to see what is going on with my claims. I get to the area where it has the date like 06/01/2007....when I click on that, it will not go to the next screen. As a matter of fact, when I click on any dates in any of the areas, it will not go to the next screen. I cleaned out my computer and deleted all cookies and stuff, and it still does not work. I called the help line and they took my INFO and the lady said she had not heard of that problem. Not sure what is going on. Worked fine last week.

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My experience has been that it works periodically. Sometimes I log in fine and my info is there, next time not. Five minutes ago I logged in and checked my claim, wasn't on the site two minutes, pop up appears states 15 minutes of inactivity and I am automatically being logged out. Oh well.

i have problems in logging in, it takes a trick or two. i asked for some admin info 4 weeks ago & i am still waiting for it.

they have been messing with/ upgrading the site for the last few weeks, along with Myhealthvet, so there are times that it won' t log in, or it does log in but nothing works-the link behinds are not always tied together or something.

Hello all. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. This has been going on for the past week or so. I can log in just fine. I click on my C&P area to see what is going on with my claims. I get to the area where it has the date like 06/01/2007....when I click on that, it will not go to the next screen. As a matter of fact, when I click on any dates in any of the areas, it will not go to the next screen. I cleaned out my computer and deleted all cookies and stuff, and it still does not work. I called the help line and they took my INFO and the lady said she had not heard of that problem. Not sure what is going on. Worked fine last week.

I have had similar problems with the site. I inquired through IRIS and was told that they were still working on the site so it may be some time before everything works consistently. I think it also has to do with how good a job your local VARO is at getting information into the computer system.

• HadIt.com Elder

I am no fan of myhealthevet mainly cause they promise a lot and deliver a little. The web site is always down on Monday's and I could not log in sent and email 10 days ago and yet to hear back.

You can reorder medication on it but still VA has problems with delivery on time and for me my insulin arrives with the refrigeration gone.

Now the VA wants me to pick it up at the VA. To bad the VA does not have a drive in window for the pharmacy but if they did they would probably have long lines for it.

I live about 4 hours away from my regional office and did not want to drive there.. Is there any other way to sign up for the premium on ebenefits?

Not that I know of. "in person verification' is what they call it, and I think the only way to do it is to physically present yourself. *shrug* Sorry! Maybe a VSO could do it?