VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Final Brown Envelope

Rate this topic

Guest terrysturgis

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Terry! You can always file for the HBP at any time. I would, especially if it worsens. Do something nice for yourself and the family ;-) ~Wings

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I received my decision from the Detroit RO today and it reads as my DAV people said, 100% P&T, retro to April of 2004. The schedular totaled out to 94% so TDIU was sort of a given. I filed a NOD for HBP a while ago with the information Berta posted and I feel it is still a secondary condition to DMII but I withdrew it because of the decision of TDIU.

Thanks to everyone on this board, just to name a few, T-Bird, Berta, John999 and the rest of the family. I will stay around to help with the experience I went through, though my expertise is DMII and secondaries.

The head DAV regional SO has asked me to go to school to be a voulnteer Chapter SO and I have accepted.

God Bless you all and Thanks from my family. Terry Sturgis

CONGRATS TERRY !!!!!

Let me know when you are available for some DMII and secondary diagnosis questions on my claim.

But, NOT UNTIL YOU'VE TAKEN A WELL-DESERVED REST !!!!!!!

Rick

Guest terrysturgis

USMC Mustanger, I just posted for a new member named John. The reason I still come to this board is to see if I can help. I do not post unless the question is something I have been through and have a firm answer.

Also I am qualified to help a Marine as I am a Khe Sanh - DMZ Army veteran. The problem we will have is I own a 69 Camaro Z-28 and it sounds like your board name suggest you are a Ford man.

Seriously, ask away. I used to get help from Berta on private E-Mail but it's better to post question on the HADIT site as maybe someone else has the same question. Take care. Terry Sturgis