VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Alert! Pushing For Consults, Get It Yourself!

Rate this topic

Pete53, I hesitate to call him a quack but he always takes off for 6 wks on missionary work in Cambodia. When he is gone e has no support at all. Don't get me wrong missionary work is fine but not at the expense of MY HUSBAND. When e found about about his 6 wks job he went ballistic! Mention Cambodia and he gets in a funk. Wonder why?

Carolyn

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

The wound in my foot that would not completely heal went bad in 24 hours. It went from a nuisance to looking like boiled beef in just a day. If I had waited a few more days they would have been cutting it off.

john999, thanks for the info. Did this infection git into the bone or was just that deep? Sorry you're still in pain hope this problem corrects itself.

Pete53, the idea about a listing of GOOD PCP's is a good one. Wonder how you could go about that?

Hey what would be the best diplomatic way to change PCP's? We don't want to ruffle any more feathers than we have to. Sooo should we contact Patient Advocate or is there another route to take? Advise please. Thanks

Carolyn

john999, we already had an appointment for a podiatrist but they called today to cancel. They said they will reschedule. I'm going to follow this up. e used to be at Lex VA but when we ran a dairy it was too far and took too much time so we asked his PCP to change us to Somerset. Since e had to quit dairying because of his disabilities the time factor no longer exists. Now we would rather be seen by a PCP at Lex. because we no longer feel he has e's best interests in focus. We were just trying to find the best way to change PCP's to another location.

Carolyn