VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Our Feelings

Rate this question

landend

Question

Hello everyone.

This is not meant towards anyone but only a thought from someone that feels a lot like the lady on Obesity Secondary to PTSD.

I have asked many questions and I felt attacked right off the bat, I still had no answers.However I think that some of you old-timers, not age but experience forget what it's like for the entry level members, It is already quite a feat to try and get your four year bachelors degree in Veterans affairs in a couple of months, it a all confusing expedition to try to accomplish this when you are depressed, confused, troubled with worry about family, money, house, eating and you get to a point where you realize that (my situation) your old, fat, broke, no relationships that you can use to mediate your feelings with, and nothing fun in your life, you feel like you have lost out and there is no way to go back, So for me,

To feel vindicated is my expedition to try and accomplish.I looked in a mirror about 5 years ago and now What happen to the last 40 years. someone stole them !When some of us start this asinine endeavor the government has established, just plain simple answers is all we want, or just where to look for them,

After all Most of you are on here to learn or just help someone else and this tells me you are also needing something in your life to satisfy your void.

Just my thoughts nothing more.

So think if the shoes were on the other foot.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

When some of us start this asinine endeavor the government has established, just plain simple answers is all we want, or just where to look for them,

landend,

In most cases VA disability claims questions can't just be answered with something simple like a yes or a no.

Many times, the question itself can't even be answered - without more questions being asked and answered first.

The poster may easily ask a question that could be cover by multiple regulations.

Most of us don't just pull the links off the top of our heads - we go and find them and then post them,

if we make a choice to do so.

Also, just because someone has posted alot or along time here or may even be an elder,

doesn't negate the fact that they too are disabled vets with their own pain, medical and or mental health

problems that they too are dealing with on a daily basis.

Everyone here is a volunteer - the only pay check is in trying to help others.

• HadIt.com Elder

Landsend

Step number one: Get the VA to make a determination on your eligibility for benefits. Apply for VA benefits. If you are denied then you will need to try and get the BCMR to change your discharge to "under honorable conditions".