VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Old Rule For Ptsd

Rate this question

mobie16r

Question

I am starting this topic,because i really like helping veterans with ptsd that can't get there claim granted and i am going to try to break it down.I am 100% service connected for ptsd and i understand how va play the game.

UNDER THE OLD RULE

If you been diagnose with ptsd, and you have a purple heart,cib,car,of any other medal validating your combat experience,you are over half way home,but if you don't talk about your combat experience with your psychiartist,clincal psychologist at your C&P examine,you will be denied almost everytime, it goes to the rater,the reason; Say You been diagnose with ptsd and you also have a purple heart and a cib,that dont mean nothing unless you complain to your C&P examiner about your combat experience and how it effect you in your daily life.The C&P examiner write your report up and sent it to your regional office stating that your combat experiences is the reason you have ptsd. Claim granted.On the other hand if you did not receive a purple heart,cib,car of any other medal to prove you was in combat with the enemy of you had a traumatic experince occur,during the time you was in a combat zone,you have to have a instressor;For instant you seen your buddy get killed,of you was in a rocket of motar attack,when va vertify that that your buddy got killed of you was there during the rocket attack,you will be schedule for a C&P and when you go to C&P you will have to tell the va examiner how your buddy got killed of how that rocket attack effect you in your daliy life and when your report goes before the rater he/she will no from the medical report that the C&P examiner wrote up that you have ptsd because,your buddy got killed of because of the rocket attack you was in,and this is how your inservice stressor is connected to your ptsd

mobie 16r

100% service connected for ptsd

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet